Plant Care Specialist
We are looking for a Plant Care Specialist. This person needs to be energetic, mature, trustworthly and willing to learn. Taking pride and striving for excellence is important for this position!
Exposure to the following areas of the business are as follows:
- Managing crews ranging in size from 2-3 employees.
- Ability to complete job paperwork on a daily basis.
- Train crew members when needed.
- Ability to hold others accountable.
- Ability to use a truck and trailer outfit (i.e. properly backing and driving safely), lift 50 to 80+ pounds. Use of power tools safely (i.e. chainsaws, hedge shear, etc).
- Knowledge of plant names (common & scientific), their care and maintenance for maximum impact. Recognizing weeds, diagnosing plant problems (i.e. research and resolve insect and disease issues).
- Do a job thoroughly. Have knowledge of what needs done and up-sell when appropriate.
- Willingness to do tedious jobs.
- Willingness to work with pesticides.
- Keeping properties in pristine condition.
- Workers’ Compensation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
Requirements and Experience:
- Valid Drivers’ License REQUIRED with clean record.
- Minimum 2-5 years of landscaping experience managing multiple jobs